So, this trick is a "PART" of Phishing that means fooling the victim in a different way rather than sending him a Link to login. But you are going to learn the easiest method.
Well, Here I am using a Software that is Anonym Mailer Software.
Well, Anonym Mailer is a software that allows you to send mails from any of the E-mails to any of the other E-mails. You can make fun with your friends using this Software.
- Download this Anonym Mailer Software from here.
- Well, it is a RAR extension file, so u need WinRar.
- Run this software on your computer. It may take some time to open when you click on the software.
Well, Now I am going to tell you some Important things about this hack. Firstly, this software runs when you have an Internet Connection. It is also important that which ID you want to hack, For example, you want to hack a Yahoo ID then you need to put that E-mail sent from "Support@yahoo.com". Now, In the image shown above, I have mentioned that "firstname.lastname@example.org" because here I am sending this Mail to the victim's primary E-mail with which his Facebook Account's E-mail ID is linked with.
Well, Hacking needs a lot of Social Engineering. Here, in the message field , I have mentioned a small and little message just for your guidance. But you can use your own creativity to make this message more serious so that the victim may fall into this scam. You have to use such words that the victim easily gets into it.Just see such an example below sent to broke into a Facebook Account.
Dear user,( Victim's Name Here)
This is to inform you that Our Facebook Team is going to Deactivate your account in 15 days because you have not followed our terms and policies while accessing your Facebook Account. You did not follow our rule 4.A.1 which is mentioned in our content guidelines. It is also found that suspicious login activities have been done on your account as your account has been used by a third-party User.
To continue using your Facebook account, Please change your Password to 12345678. And Please Keep this password for at least a week so that we can verify the ownership of your account.
So, you can use your own creativity to write this message. And it may happen that sometimes the sent messages may be sent to the spam folder. And some people like me and you would not ever fall in such scams as any authorised authority will never send you such mails. And those who are tech savvy that is not aware of such scams will easily fall in this scam and think that this message is original and will change their password as shown above in the message.
How many netizens will consider this mail as "fake", only 20% and what about the rest 80%, they will easily fall in such a scam.
Note: I do not promote this post to use it to hack Someone's account or to send Fake mails. I just want to make you aware of such scams so that you may become aware of it. I also say that this post is for educational purposes and it is illegal to perform.
So, I hope you have enjoyed my article.
Please do comments on this post.